EMF BAT CHASER EM-450
- BATS RESIDING IN YOUR HOME?
- TAKE NO RISK!
- CHASE THEM AWAY WITH EMF BAT CHASER!
Bats residing in your house or factory can be a nuisance with their dropping dirtying the vicinity. They often reside high up at difficult to reach area inaccessible without professional help. “EMF BAT CHASER” is developed to solve Bat problems with easy to use method without the need to climb difficult to reach area to catch the bats. Moreover, bats may bite when threatened and you run the risk of getting diseases associated with bats.
Bats nesting in attic
Entrance point for bat
How it Works?
EMF BAT CHASER is a hassle free product that is specially developed to tackle bat problem. When plugged to any power socket, it will emit powerful pulsating bursts of extremely low frequency electro-magnetic fields forming an invisible barrier deterring bats from habiting the treatment area. Electro-magnetic fields generated rapidly fill up the entire surrounding space penetrating effortlessly through concrete and wooden barriers. Bats residing in hard to reach areas like roof beams, cracks and crevices will be driven faraway.
Our“EMF BAT CHASER” is specially designed to have varying pulsating burst of EMF energy making it irritable to bats. Electro-magnetic fields generated are absorbed by the large surface area of the bat’s membrane wing resulting in additional heat load to the bat in flight making it susceptible to overheating. As a result, bats will avoid places protected with “EMF BAT CHASER”
One unit of “EMF BAT CHASER” will cover approximately 2000m3.
- School, home, Church
Food Processing Area
- Farms, livestock area
Horse Training ground
The effect of “EMF BAT CHASER” will be noticable in 7 to 9 days. (Please allow 25 to 30 days to produce satisfactory results). During this period, you may notice an increase of bat activities due to the bats being driven off by the EMF waves. Do not remove the EMF BAT CHASER as the bat will return to the nest.
- Histoplasmosis is is a diesease caused by the fungus Histoplama Capsulatum which primarily affects the lungs.
- European Bat Lyssaviruses (EBLV) is commonly known at bat rabies or rabies in bats is a fatal viral disease which can affect all mammals, including humans, if no treatment is received.
- Australian bat lyssavirus (ABLV) is is distributed throughout Australia in a variety of bat species which are believed to be the primary reservoir for the virus. Two strains of the virus exist, one occurring in insectivorous bats and the other in fruit bats (megabats).
- Rabies is a viral disease that causes acute encephalitis (inflammation of the brain) in warm-blooded animals.