BIRD Defense Shield Repellent Sachet
BIRD Defense Shield Repellent Block
Birds/ Mynas, Pigeons resting your house/tree and often leave behind droppings. Our product creates an invisible field making it uncomfortable for birds to rest or look for food.
Image of Bird at Eatery
How it Works?
Bird Defense Shield Repellent constantly emits a pleasant fruity sensory smell, formulated to repel outdoor birds. It is made of organic compound found naturally in grapes. Bird Defense Shield Repellent works by acting on the repulsion of olfactory organs, it is offensive but not deadly to birds.
How is it different from other Bird Repellent Products?
Other Bird Repellent product require the use of a mist spray to apply the repellent onto the building or crop. This might react to the paint and affect the taste of the crops. The effectiveness can only last for a week and require frequent reapplication to remain effective. Our product house the Bird Repellent in a time release formula that constantly release the smell for 3 weeks or more depending on the weather conditions, making it more convenient and economical to use.
Highly effective to the following birds
- Bigger birds like Crow
(Has a stronger tolerance)
Does not kill or poison Birds or animals. Non-toxic and phytotoxic when used in accordance to instructions.
- Airports (Control of birds to prevent airstrike)
- Farms with crops
- Trees (to prevent bird shit on car)
- Boats/ Yatch (to prevent bird shit on the fibreglass body)
Users should not expect the birds to avoid Bird Defense Shield Repellent instantaneously. Results could only be achieved gradually over 1 to 2 weeks. It is akin to humans dislike of rotting fish smell. We will avoid but does not means we will die of the smell. Since birds are territorial animals, they will not easily give up their nest or feeding place immediately.
Birds at Carparks
Birds at Housing Estate
Birds at Food centers
Birds at Water Source
Application of Bird
Birds related Diseases
- Avian Influenza (Bird Flu), H5N1 (Respiratory disease) that may be fatal. It results from a fungus growing in dried bird droppings.
- Histoplasmosis (Respiratory disease) that may be fatal. It results from a fungus growing in dried bird droppings.
- Candidiasis (Yeast or fungus infection) spread by pigeons. The disease affects the skin, the mouth, the respiratory system, the intestines and the urogenital tract, especially the vagina. It is a growing problem for women, causing itching, pain and discharge.
- Cryptococcosis (Pulmonary disease) caused by yeast found in the intestinal tract of pigeons and starlings. The illness often begins as a pulmonary disease and may later affect the central nervous system.
Salmonellosis a cause of "food poisoning" and can be traced to pigeons, starlings and sparrows droppngs. Contaminating food and cooking surfaces in restaurants, homes and food processing plants.
E.coli. Cattle carry E. coli 0157:H7. When birds peck on cow manure, the E. coli go right through the birds and the bird droppings can land on or in a food or water supply.