RAT BAIT BLOCK
Rodents/ Rats are often found at places with abundant food source. These disease-ridden animal are nocturnal, and can often be heard going through rubbish bins, scampering up the walls and in the attic at night. As their teeth are constantly growing, they need to chew on things to grind down their teeth which causes damage to electric cables, roofing. This are always a constant menace at food centers, restaurants, food storage & preparation facilities and often run a risk of food contamination if not properly controlled.
How it Works?
RAT BAIT BLOCK is specially formulated to induce thirst in rodents after consumption of the Rat bait block. They will die after consuming water. To avoid messy clearances, you can redirect or place water sources outside the house, where rodents will consume water and die.
How is it different from other rodent baits?
Other commercial rodent baits usually cause rodents to suffer internal hemorrhages. When rodents die inside walls or other inaccessible voids, they are almost impossible to clear and owners have to suffer the unpleasant smell caused by the rotting rat.
Our RAT BAIT BLOCK is specially formulated to be irresistatble to rats. Rats simply could not resist eating it.
- Food storage area.
All area where rodents are able to access water, like the kitchen and bathrooms must be closed off. This will ensure that rodents are not able to get any water from the house. If not, rodents will die in the house and create difficulty in clearing.
- Salmonellosis is a cause of "food poisoning" caused by eating or drinking food or water that is contaminated by rat feces
- Rat bite fever is an infectious disease that is transmitted from infected rodents or consumption of contaminated food or water. If not treated, RBF can be a serious or even fatal disease.
- Plague is usually transmitted by being bitten by a rodent flea that is carrying the plague bacterium or by handling an infected animal. Millions of people in Europe died from plague in the Middle Ages, when human homes and places of work were inhabited by flea-infested rats. If an infected person is not treated promptly, the disease is likely to cause illness or death.
- Leptospirosis is transmitted by bacteria in food or drinking water contaminted with urine from infected rodents. Leptospirosis can lead to kidney damage, meningitis (inflammation of the membrane around the brain and spinal cord), liver failure, respiratory distress, and even death.